APPLY ONLINE | APPLY BY MAIL/FAX (PDF)| MEMBERSHIP OVERVIEW
Benefits And Services
DUES : $2,400 (Renewed Annually in the month first entered)
- Ten hours of consultation in the course of the year of membership. Time could be used for discussion of specific clinical cases, review of proposed policies, formation of ethics committees, or for assistance with partnerships and similar collaborative affiliations with other health care institutions. ($2,250 value)
- A one-day seminar or in-service for hospital staff on a topic chosen by the hospital with no NCBC personnel costs. Additional seminars may be requested at 25% off the usual fee. Note: Hospital must pay travel expenses for NCBC staff. ($1,400 value)
- Annual print and electronic subscription to The National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly, a professional journal presenting insights by leading Catholic bioethicists on current issues posed by developments in medicine, science, and biotechnology.
- Ten annual print and electronic subscriptions to Ethics & Medics, the monthly commentary on ethical issues in health care and the life sciences. Includes access to an archive of issues from 1982 to present.
- A 40% discount on additional subscriptions to Ethics & Medics beyond the ten provided with the membership.
- Periodic updates on issues in bioethics sent to you via email or fax.
- One complimentary copy of a book published by the Center in the year of membership.
- 20% off the list price of a book on the NCBC publication list.
- 40% off the list price of books published by the NCBC when a complete set of the books in stock is ordered.
- Tuition discounts for selected programs and courses offered by the NCBC.
- Use of the library and research facilities of The National Catholic Bioethics Center.